Identity: POWER UP IN SMART IM, SL
Postal address: GRAN VIA CORTS CATALANES, 444 EN PTA.3. 08015, BARCELONA, BARCELONA
POWER UP IN SMART IM, SL, as the party responsible for the Website, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and other current legislation on the protection of personal data, and by Law 34/2002 of 11 July 2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), informs you that it has implemented the necessary technical and organisational security measures to guarantee and protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data entered.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
Your personal data will only be used for the following purposes:
- To carry out the necessary commercial and administrative procedures with the users of the website;
- Send commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, in the event that the User has expressly consented to the sending of commercial communications by electronic means by subscribing to the NEWSLETTER;
- Respond to queries and/or provide information requested by the User;
- To provide the services and/or products contracted or subscribed to by the User.
- Use your data to contact you, both electronically and non-electronically, to obtain your opinion on the service provided and,
- The data of customers and/or suppliers will be processed, within the contractual relationship that binds them to the responsible party, in compliance with the administrative, fiscal, accounting and labour obligations that are necessary under current legislation.
You may revoke your consent at any time by sending a letter with the subject "Unsubscribe" to email@example.com.
In accordance with the LSSICE, POWER UP IN SMART IM, SL does not engage in SPAM practices, therefore, does not send commercial e-mails that have not been previously requested or authorised by the user. Consequently, in all communications that you will receive from the provider, the user has the possibility to cancel their express consent to receive our communications.
We will not process your personal data for any other purpose than those described above except by legal obligation or court order.
PRESERVATION OF YOUR DATA
Your data will be kept for the duration of your business relationship with us or for as long as you exercise your right of cancellation, opposition or restriction of processing. However, we will retain certain personal identification and traffic data for a maximum period of 2 years in the event that we are required to do so by the courts or in order to initiate internal actions arising from misuse of the website.
You will not be subject to decisions based on automated processing that have an effect on your data.
LEGITIMISATION OF THE PROCESSING
The legal basis for the processing of data is your consent given to carry out the purposes described above, which will be requested at the time of ticking the corresponding box when collecting your data.
Failure to provide the personal data requested or failure to accept this data protection policy means the impossibility of subscribing, registering or receiving information about the Provider's products and services.
In cases where there is a prior contractual relationship between the parties, the legitimacy for the development of the administrative, fiscal, accounting and labour obligations that are necessary under current legislation will be the prior existence of the business relationship established between the parties. In cases where there is a prior contractual relationship between the parties, the legitimation for the development of the administrative, fiscal, accounting and labour obligations that are necessary under the legislation in force shall be the prior existence of the commercial relationship established between the parties.
Any communication sent will be incorporated into the information systems of POWER UP IN SMART IM, SL By accepting these conditions, terms and policies, the User expressly consents to POWER UP IN SMART IM, SL carrying out the following activities and/or actions, unless the User indicates otherwise:
- The sending of commercial and/or promotional communications by any authorised means informing Users of the activities, services, promotions, advertising, news, offers and other information on services and products related to the activity.
- In the event that the User has expressly consented to the sending of commercial communications by electronic means by subscribing to the NEWSLETTER, the sending of such communications by electronic means informing Users of the activities, services, promotions, advertising, news, offers and other information about the services and products of POWER UP IN SMART IM, SL equal or similar to those that were initially contracted or of interest to the User.
- The conservation of the data for the periods provided for in the applicable provisions.
The user is informed that the means enabled by the company to communicate with customers and others affected is the corporate telephone, company mobile phones and corporate email.
If you send personal information through a means of communication other than those indicated in this section, the COMPANY will be exempt from liability in relation to the security measures provided by the medium in question.
RECIPIENTS OF ASSIGNMENTS OR TRANSFERS
POWER UP IN SMART IM, SL does not carry out any transfer or communication of data unless there is a reasonable need to comply with a judicial procedure, legal obligation or prior consent of the user.
Nor will international transfers of your personal data without your prior consent without prejudice to block or cancel your account if there may be indications of the commission of any crime by the user. The information provided will only be that which the provider has at this time.
POWER UP IN SMART IM, SL will not transfer the data collected to third parties unless there is a reasonable need to comply with a legal procedure, legal obligation or after obtaining the consent of the user.
The information that you provide us both through this website and through the application will be hosted on the servers of POWER UP IN SMART IM, SL, contracted to the company Arsys Internet S.L.U. (hereinafter, Arsys) with CIF B-85294916 and tax domicile located at C/ Madre de Dios nº 21, 26004, Logroño (La Rioja) España. The processing of the data of said entity is regulated by means of a data processor contract between the provider and said company. Under no circumstances will this data processor subcontract services involving the processing of data by third parties without our prior consent.
RIGHTS OF THE PERSONS CONCERNED
As a user-interested party, you may request the exercise of the following rights before POWER UP IN SMART IM, SL by submitting a letter to the postal address in the heading or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating as Subject: "LOPD, Derechos ARCO", and attaching a photocopy of your ID card or any similar means in law, as indicated by law.
- Right of access: allows the data subject to know and obtain information about their personal data subject to processing.
- Right of rectification or erasure: to correct errors and modify data that prove to be inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right of cancellation: allows data that prove to be inadequate or excessive to be deleted.
- Right to object: the data subject's right not to have his or her personal data processed or to have the processing cease.
- Limitation of processing: entails the marking of the personal data stored, with the aim of limiting future processing.
- Data portability: provision of the data undergoing processing to the data subject, so that he or she can transmit them to another data controller without hindrance.
- Right not to be subject to automated individual decisions (including profiling): the right not to be subject to a decision based on automated processing which produces effects or significantly affects.
As a user, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out prior to the withdrawal of consent.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority if you believe that your rights in relation to the protection of your data (agpd.es) may have been infringed.
Information we collect
The data collected by the data controller are as follows:
- Those provided by users through the different services offered on the website.
- Those included in the various forms provided on the website.
Refusal to provide the obligatory data will mean that it will be impossible to deal with the specific request in question. You declare that the information and data you provide us with are accurate, up to date and truthful. Please inform us immediately in the event of any changes, so that the information being processed is always up to date and free of errors.
If you purchase the service/purchase the product through our website https://www.mmindtech.com/ we will ask you to provide us with information about yourself, including your name, contact details and credit or debit card information.
We inform you that POWER UP IN SMART IM, SL may have a presence on social networks. The processing of data carried out by people who become followers on social networks (and / or make any link or action of connection through social networks) of the official pages of POWER UP IN SMART IM, SL will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations belonging to the social network that apply in each case and previously accepted by the user.
POWER UP IN SMART IM, SL will process your data for the purposes of correctly managing your presence on the social network, informing you of activities, products or services of the provider, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of the Social Networks allow.
The publication of content is prohibited:
- That are allegedly unlawful by national, community or international regulations or that carry out allegedly unlawful activities or contravene the principles of good faith.
- That violate the fundamental rights of persons, lack of courtesy on the network, disturb or may generate negative opinions in our users or third parties and in general any content that POWER UP IN SMART IM, SL considers inappropriate.
- And in general that contravene the principles of legality, honesty, responsibility, protection of human dignity, protection of minors, protection of public order, protection of privacy, consumer protection and the rights of intellectual and industrial property.
Likewise, POWER UP IN SMART IM, SL reserves the right to remove, without prior notice, from the website or the corporate social network any content deemed inappropriate.
Communications sent through social networks will be incorporated into a file owned by POWER UP IN SMART IM, SL, being able to send information of interest.
You can access more information through the following link: https://www.mmindtech.com/privacy_policy.
In any case, if you send personal information through the social network, POWER UP IN SMART IM, SL shall be exempt from liability in relation to security measures applicable to this platform, the user must consult the relevant conditions of the network in question if you want to know them.
The data you provide will be treated confidentially. The Provider has adopted all the technical and organisational measures and all the necessary levels of protection to guarantee the security in the processing of the data and to avoid its alteration, loss, theft, unauthorised processing or access, in accordance with the state of technology and the nature of the data stored. Likewise, it is also guaranteed that the processing and recording in files, programmes, systems or equipment, premises and centres comply with the requirements and conditions of integrity and security established in the regulations in force.
In the event that the user subscribes to the blog, we inform you that the data provided will be processed to manage your subscription to the informative blog with notice of update and will be retained as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain the purpose of processing. When it is no longer necessary for that purpose, it will be deleted with appropriate security measures to ensure pseudonymisation of the data or total destruction of the data. The data will not be communicated to third parties, unless legally obliged to do so.
POWER UP IN SMART IM, SL reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence.
To all effects and purposes the relations between POWER UP IN SMART IM, SL and the Users of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction to which the parties expressly submit themselves, and the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona shall be competent for the resolution of all conflicts arising from or related to its use.